COVID-19 led to my cancer diagnosis

https://www.carenity.us/static/themes-v3/default/images/us/header/cancer.jpg

Patients Cancer

4 replies

Topic of the discussion

Posted on

I experienced covid19,in January. And the side effects lead me to have an colonoscopy done and found a mass,with results of Cancer.Pray everyone is feeling great.Have a BlessFull Week.

Beginning of the discussion - 10/25/21

• Community manager
Posted on

Hello @Blissfullynannan‍, thank you for sharing what you've been through! That must have been a stressful experience! How are you doing now? Are you in treatment?

Has anyone else here had an experience with COVID? Has COVID and the pandemic had an impact on your cancer care and treatment?
@denisep@sprosse@widow1225@dav9910@teofiladorado@wildfry@DickHall@Carolynfranz@AMARY55@picadilly373@Cheryltx44@Healfast@belvaj2@greg1212@Garycalvin56@menow4466@BluThundaMan@PeoplewithPaws‍ 

Don't hesitate to share your experiences here!

Take care,
Courtney

Posted on

Thank you so much,Courtney.

I start treatment November 3,2021,

Right now I'm trying to be strong not knowing what to expect,Don't want my children to worry.

Posted on

Having lumpectomy on Friday in NH. Heading to FL shortly after for the winter and will do radiation there.

Posted on

Hello To All,this is my second week of treatment,I go in to hospital Monday through Friday.for radiation,I choose to take the Chemo pills twice a day,the side effects are coming on strong now.I have to Stay in prayer 24/7 and keep a mental stability at all times.Sincerely Love All

Most commented discussions