Published Dec 5, 2018
Category : Low-sodium
Type : Dessert
Difficulty : Beginner
Directions : 10 minutes
Cooking time : 25 minutes
Price range : Just right
Ingredients 4 Number of people
2 whole eggs
50 g sugar
50 g flour
40 g chestnut cream
Glazing and Decoration
40 g dark chocolate
2 tablespoons low-fat crème fraîche
Some type of a Christmas cake decoration
1. Separate the yolks from the whites. Beat the egg yolks with the sugar. Stir in the sifted flour.
2. Beat the egg whites until stiff and gently fold in.
3. Spread this dough in a rectangular mold covered with a baking sheet. Bake for 5 to 6 minutes in an oven at 356°F.
4. Keep an eye on the baking.
5. Unmold hot on a baking sheet. Roll the biscuit without any waiting and let it cool on a rack.
5. Melt the chocolate in a water bath, add the crème fraîche. Unroll the biscuit and spread with chestnut cream.
6. Roll up again without the baking sheet and cut off the ends of the cake to even out the edges.
7. Coat with the chocolate sauce. Sprinkle with grated coconut and decorate with some type of Christmas cake/food decoration.
This recipe, ideal for diabetics, is made up of essential ingredients in holiday menus. Serve cold.