Ongoing discussions - Reactive arthritis
- What natural herbs or supplements have you tried for painful joints?
Hello Carenity members, I have had numerous surgeries on my clavicle (in fact, I have the first ever done surgery on my clavicle and I am in some medical books - have basically very minimal of my ori
- Getting mobile when you cant move
Any tips on regaining mobility.just getting back on your feet has so many challenges looking for ideas and support on this topic..
- Photo testimonial: Years of diagnostic uncertainty facing Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome
Delphine's testimonialYears of diagnostic uncertainty facing Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome When I was a child, I was already in pain. Back pain, stomach pain. I thought it was the same for everyon
- COVID-19: How do you feel today?
Hello everyone, I've opened this discussion so we can share our state of mind during this period of isolation! Let's come here everyday to share how we're feeling! What is the best way to stay pos
- COVID-19 vaccine: What do you think?
Hello everyone, How are you today? The pharmaceutical groups Pfizer (USA) and BioNTech (Germany), as well as Moderna (USA), announced last month that their vaccine candidates are around 94 and 95%
- COVID booster vaccine: What do you think?
Hello everyone, I hope you're doing well! As you all may have heard, there has been discussion both in the US and in other countries about a COVID-19 vaccine booster vaccine to be potentially lau