How should you take care of an injured foot? Are there natural treatments ? Isexercise still possible? Join Carenity's forum and discuss with other members.
Ongoing discussions - Plantar fasciitis
- Brody disease: How does it it affect you?
Hi my name is Theresa I am a 52 year old women who is in debilitating pain. I have several ailments but the Brody Disease is the one that hurts me the most I was wondering what others in my cond
- What Natural Herbs/Supplements Have You Tried painful joints?
Hello Carenity members, I have had numerous surgeries on my clavicle (in fact, I have the first ever done surgery on my clavicle and I am in some medical books - have basically very minimal of my ori
- Photo testimonial: Years of diagnostic uncertainty facing Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome
Delphine's testimonialYears of diagnostic uncertainty facing Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome When I was a child, I was already in pain. Back pain, stomach pain. I thought it was the same for everyon
- COVID-19 vaccine: What do you think?
Hello everyone, How are you today? The pharmaceutical groups Pfizer (USA) and BioNTech (Germany), as well as Moderna (USA), announced last month that their vaccine candidates are around 94 and 95%
- COVID-19 masks: Are you going to continue wearing a mask after you've had the vaccine?
Hello everyone, I hope you're doing well. As the discussions continue on the end of the COVID-19 lockdown and social distancing measures, you may have some questions about the use of protective fa
- Have you had any side effects from the COVID vaccine?
I got mine Wednesday and have had several reactions. None on injection day but the day after, sore arm, dry mouth. Next day felt fine! Day after that had chills body aches and fever, stayed in bed and