- Home
- Forums
- General forums
- Treatments for dystonia
- CBD for muscle spasms?
CBD for muscle spasms?
- 510 views
- 9 times supported
- 38 comments
All comments
Go to the last comment
Dooshayng189
Good advisor
Dooshayng189
Last activity on 10/13/2019 at 5:55 AM
Joined in 2019
27 comments posted | 15 in the Treatments for dystonia group
Rewards
-
Good Advisor
-
Contributor
-
Explorer
@Dribeer954 do you after trying the greens and whites switch up? Like green and whites mornings and green and red evening?
Unregistered member
@Dribeer954 The biggest thing is finding what works and everyone will be different but it’s good that we have found things that help us out :)
Dribeer954
Good advisor
Dribeer954
Last activity on 07/14/2024 at 8:22 PM
Joined in 2019
27 comments posted | 12 in the Treatments for dystonia group
5 of their responses were helpful to members
Rewards
-
Good Advisor
-
Contributor
-
Explorer
Dribeer954
Good advisor
Dribeer954
Last activity on 07/14/2024 at 8:22 PM
Joined in 2019
27 comments posted | 12 in the Treatments for dystonia group
5 of their responses were helpful to members
Rewards
-
Good Advisor
-
Contributor
-
Explorer
Unregistered member
@Dribeer954 you sure they didnt mean drop’s, that is the way I have used CBD oil
Dribeer954
Good advisor
Dribeer954
Last activity on 07/14/2024 at 8:22 PM
Joined in 2019
27 comments posted | 12 in the Treatments for dystonia group
5 of their responses were helpful to members
Rewards
-
Good Advisor
-
Contributor
-
Explorer
Donnsi, yes, the one I hear all the time is 20 drops. I try to do the math on milligrams but probably erred. Here is the way I do it, I will usually take a full dropper of CBD once a day (believe its more than 20 drops but I am 6 feet two inches and 228 lbs and probably need a little bit more. Thanks for the correction.
Unregistered member
@Dribeer954
Kaygesuck563
Kaygesuck563
Last activity on 11/21/2022 at 4:10 PM
Joined in 2019
10 comments posted | 9 in the Treatments for dystonia group
Rewards
-
Contributor
-
Messenger
-
Explorer
@Dribeer954 did you ever try CBD again? any success?
@Hidden username do you have any tips on why CBD did nothing for me? I used KOI also.
Kaygesuck563
Kaygesuck563
Last activity on 11/21/2022 at 4:10 PM
Joined in 2019
10 comments posted | 9 in the Treatments for dystonia group
Rewards
-
Contributor
-
Messenger
-
Explorer
@Dribeer954 I used KOI and I measured it in drops. I took probably close to 100 mgs in one dose twice a day and noticed nothing after a week. And it was just too expensive to keep up with.
KOI has the approximate measurements on their bottles and site. However, you can take the ml size of the bottle and then divide by the servings in mg size, which will also give you the approximate per dropper.
Unregistered member
@Kaygesuck563 Hi- Sorry it doesn’t work for you... everyone is different and everyone’s pain level is different. I have tried other brands that didn’t work as well for me but KOI is what works for me.. I take ibuprofen and Tylenol also- and I go to acupuncture and do cranial sacral therapy which is amazing! That combination for me just seems to work. Wishing you well-
Give your opinion
Articles to discover...
Subscribe
You wish to be notified of new comments
You have been subscribed
Dooshayng189
Good advisor
Dooshayng189
Last activity on 10/13/2019 at 5:55 AM
Joined in 2019
27 comments posted | 15 in the Treatments for dystonia group
Rewards
Good Advisor
Contributor
Explorer
Hello,
has anyone had any success with CBD for muscle pain and spasm and twitches? If so, what dosage and brand? Is it vape, edible, or sublingual?
I have tried vaping, I think it was 15 mg, but did not notice any true effects, so I am worried that I did not either have the right dosage or did not buy the right brand, etc.
Thank you for reading and hope to find some help.