- Home
- Forums
- General forums
- Living with depression
- Do you think weather can affect your mood? Let's share!
Do you think weather can affect your mood? Let's share!
- 334 views
- 7 times supported
- 22 comments
All comments
Go to the last comment
Veybroar8203
Good advisor
Veybroar8203
Last activity on 07/24/2024 at 4:54 PM
Joined in 2020
10 comments posted | 1 in the Living with depression group
3 of their responses were helpful to members
Rewards
-
Good Advisor
-
Contributor
-
Explorer
-
Friend
I defintely think that weather can affect some people's mood. I have biploar and I get more depressed on rainy days and days were we get a lot of snow and I am stuck in the house. Unfortunately we can not have control over the weather. Any suggstions on what to do for SAD and weather mood chnages, I know there is light therapy.
See the signature
Pink25
7805Chaidreyblas
7805Chaidreyblas
Last activity on 04/25/2023 at 12:39 PM
Joined in 2023
2 comments posted | 1 in the Living with depression group
Rewards
-
Explorer
Thank you for sharing.
Stibre13
Stibre13
Last activity on 09/09/2023 at 6:54 AM
Joined in 2023
1 comment posted | 1 in the Living with depression group
1 of their responses was helpful to members
Rewards
-
Explorer
Of course. When it rains I always feel sadder. When it's hot, you feel lethargic and tired. When the weather is cool, I love life more
[This content has been moderated by an administrator]
9Clicreyheesh
Good advisor
9Clicreyheesh
Last activity on 09/10/2026 at 4:00 AM
Joined in 2019
20 comments posted | 2 in the Living with depression group
1 of their responses was helpful to members
Rewards
-
Good Advisor
-
Contributor
-
Committed
-
Explorer
Definitely! Whenever the weather is cloudy and/or gloomy, I tend to be in a bad mood. On the other hand, when it is sunny, I tend to feel better.
See the signature
Ms. Vee
Fresheyblat41
Good advisor
Fresheyblat41
Last activity on 06/17/2024 at 7:57 PM
Joined in 2023
13 comments posted | 2 in the Living with depression group
6 of their responses were helpful to members
Rewards
-
Good Advisor
-
Contributor
-
Explorer
-
Evaluator
-
Friend
-
Newsfeeder
I definitely get down during the winter times or when it’s gloomy out!! It’s a battle this time of year for sure!!
Wish you all the best!!!
See the signature
Be blessed, Keisha S
Goablipleyt00
Goablipleyt00
Last activity on 06/30/2024 at 2:17 PM
Joined in 2024
2 comments posted | 1 in the Living with depression group
Rewards
-
Explorer
Yes weather effects moods.That is why they have mood lamps
Troohea
Good advisor
Troohea
Last activity on 02/07/2026 at 4:47 PM
Joined in 2020
36 comments posted | 18 in the Living with depression group
3 of their responses were helpful to members
Rewards
-
Good Advisor
-
Contributor
-
Explorer
Absolutely, weather totally impacts how I feel. Gloomy days can really drag me down, but sunny weather instantly lifts my spirits. It's like my mood syncs up with the sky
Fleybrayjetrat946
Fleybrayjetrat946
Last activity on 07/08/2024 at 6:52 PM
Joined in 2024
4 comments posted | 1 in the Living with depression group
Rewards
-
Explorer
Yes I believe the weather affects our moods. In the winter time I am so down and depressed and I don’t want to do anything. When the weather gets better my mood is better and I have a little more energy. Linda Guay
See the signature
Linda A.Guay
Somya.P
Community managerGood advisor
Somya.P
Community manager
Last activity on 09/13/2026 at 2:47 AM
Joined in 2023
1,034 comments posted | 58 in the Living with depression group
35 of their responses were helpful to members
Rewards
-
Good Advisor
-
Contributor
-
Messenger
-
Explorer
-
Friend
Hello everyone 🌟
@Weymash7 @Reygorisa @Laigeytras @Poufelour62 @0244Boakugreat @Thoutresheeng9261 @Gloofro8 @Cheyfeekoot902 @Bridroploufrick27 @Bleythegreys2618 @7308Feyceegus @Dreashubrayt5 @Hilaitash19 @Hanoaheeck28 @Clayluck03 @Cloodrush387 @Preymeycreesh347 @73Flujeng @Clibloupudout84 @Geewapenaysh999 @Gleyprey6 @9480Peygloash @289Caihuglou @Drocraglung44 @Shiplatreng @Deecriret9 @708Brichu @Bruyealeesh323 @Paystoowoosh3 @Haysteewayr1100 @Joafamoun836 @2Bloajooshesh @Crougreesh84 @Dreytreyfraybleyl2 @Fitroflan38 @Sooclogloocai6080 @Paiclukagraish5 @Gleysoafleack053 @Yaynoas @Fraidreshoo2 @Hootick6549 @86Hiheeglit @Vibeysh745 @501Shaipribroash @Frounish25 @Chiloan950 @Laivayfloo322 @Gudechayt6331 @Chaystoapleyng2836 @Roobreafar11 @097Glayshoas @19Hoyouwout @Joosapis72 @Koudriroang5165 @510Ciwineet @Bayflayyayl22 @Droobribuwer @419Gayeetaybou @Dufrayng3 @8Feegebean @Kaigleen7 @Jersey6262 @Heystoot919 @73Pleyprecras @Fraibleyveeng3 @Plailaychoong30 @23Troacreal @Stoplaish54 @Coudrayshour9703 @4137Naybleysh @Goagafrong817 @Thooroopeyng4521 @Gribrachoon3766 @Hakouteas4 @Preafrayng19 @Roakuwot9497 @3167Plooraish @Noapril118 @Hoagrubroul2066 @59Creagloabe @Clouglat393 @Creaseybat6872 @Crepror1 @Treathaymong9926 @Keyhayt @Fleapreyyee2 @Vaistaick66 @Breeflaysh09 @Keethoot909 @851Freamoar @6Koaheck @Beafluthistas2 @Joucharet8206 @Ceecot796 @Vokool0817 @Crouclathang4444 @29Bloubres @Plofoachay6 @Juthoa533 @7Sheecremayrai
We’re checking back in on this discussion: Do you think weather can affect your mood? 🌦️💛
Many people feel changes in mood depending on the weather – whether it’s sunshine ☀️ or grey, rainy days 🌧️
💬 What about you? Have you noticed your mood changing with the weather? What helps you cope during more difficult days?
Your experiences could really help others feel understood 🌈✨
Take care,
Somya from the Carenity team 🌼
See the signature
Somya from the Carenity team
Toshicaival44
Good advisor
Toshicaival44
Last activity on 09/25/2026 at 1:26 AM
Joined in 2021
65 comments posted | 26 in the Living with depression group
11 of their responses were helpful to members
Rewards
-
Good Advisor
-
Contributor
-
Committed
-
Explorer
-
Evaluator
-
Friend
Absolutely it affects my mood. However I enjoy the rainy, snowy days.
The hot humid weather is difficult for me to be in.
Lets hope for more rain 🙂
Give your opinion
Articles to discover...
Subscribe
You wish to be notified of new comments
You have been subscribed
Courtney_J
Community managerGood advisor
Courtney_J
Community manager
Last activity on 08/08/2022 at 11:09 AM
Joined in 2020
1,334 comments posted | 134 in the Living with depression group
6 of their responses were helpful to members
Rewards
Good Advisor
Contributor
Messenger
Explorer
Friend
Of course, the weather affects the mood. When it rains, snows, or is cold, I often don't feel like doing anything. Sometimes only cannabis saves me. I even started growing it myself. [This content has been moderated by an administrator.]
I wish everyone a great mood, regardless of the weather!