What is your favorite movie?

/static/themes-v3/default/images/default/home/bg-generic.jpg?1516194360

20 replies

Topic of the discussion

Posted on

Let's share our favorite movies and discuss.

Mine is The Sound of Music 

Beginning of the discussion - 2/27/19

• Community manager
Posted on

Hi @Tiffany‍. It has been some time since I have seen that film. It is indeed a classic!

• Community manager
Posted on

What about that film makes it superior to all others as your favorite?

Posted on

@Tiffany‍, it is not a movie, but I love watching The Office and can watch it any time ... I can watch the same episodes over and over again. For movies, I tend to never watch the same movie more than once, so it is hard for me to pick a favorite. I really like comedies though.

Posted on

@Lee__R‍ what I love about the movie is how it hit homes. Life will always seem bleak but if we lose hope then it can bring sadness. I love how Maria brought music and joy back to the family and showing that there is more to life then what we give credit for and how we are all here for a reason. That’s what I see when I watch the movie. Plus it makes me feel happy when I watch it. @mvn481‍ my brother loves that show the office! I have seen it a few times as well. It is funny. :) 

Posted on

My favorite is either pay it forward or a walk to remember

Posted on

@mvn481 i feel like a lot of people who suffer feom depression reach out towards comedies more than other genres. Im one of those people

Posted on

@mvn481 i feel like a lot of people who suffer from depression reach out towards comedies more than other genres. Im one of those people

Posted on

@mvn481 i feel like a lot of people who suffer from depression reach out towards comedies more than other genres. Im one of those people

Posted on

@Infearandfaith24‍ I haven’t seen a walk to remember in such a long time! A novel I enjoy it Alex rider series and first they killed my father. Books books provide a film based on the book and I like first they killed my father movie . Sometimes watching or reading depressing books can help those and help people relate and escape from their own feelings.