- Home
- Forums
- General forums
- Treatments for anxiety and other mental illnesses
- Anyone use kratom for anxiety?
Anyone use kratom for anxiety?
- 24 views
- 1 support
- 2 comments
All comments
br3490
br3490
Last activity on 06/03/2021 at 5:08 PM
Joined in 2018
17 comments posted | 2 in the Treatments for anxiety and other mental illnesses group
Rewards
-
Contributor
-
Messenger
-
Explorer
I have tried it. I still use it sporadically. I found the whites helped the most with anxiety in the sense that it made me feel more energetic and sociable.
What about yourself?
Polina.K
Community managerGood advisor
Polina.K
Community manager
Last activity on 08/18/2025 at 6:09 PM
Joined in 2023
137 comments posted | 26 in the Treatments for anxiety and other mental illnesses group
4 of their responses were helpful to members
Rewards
-
Good Advisor
-
Contributor
-
Messenger
-
Explorer
-
Evaluator
-
Friend
Hi @whatistheissue @br3490
How are you doing today?
How has your situation been with Kratom? We have recently launched a feature where you can review your medication: https://member.carenity.us/medications
Leave your rating and let everyone know of your side effects.
Take care,
Polina from the Carenity team
Give your opinion
Articles to discover...
Subscribe
You wish to be notified of new comments
You have been subscribed
whatistheissue
Good advisor
whatistheissue
Last activity on 08/17/2023 at 12:26 AM
Joined in 2018
85 comments posted | 38 in the Treatments for anxiety and other mental illnesses group
2 of their responses were helpful to members
Rewards
Good Advisor
Contributor
Messenger
Explorer
Hello,
Does anyone here else use Kratom for anxiety? I use it for pain and anxiety, but I have been getting some pretty bad headaches recently from Kratom. I used to not get such bad headaches, but now I do. Does anyone have any thoughts?
What strands do you use?