Ongoing discussions - Osteopenia
- Photo testimonial: Years of diagnostic uncertainty facing Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome
Delphine's testimonialYears of diagnostic uncertainty facing Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome When I was a child, I was already in pain. Back pain, stomach pain. I thought it was the same for everyon
- What Natural Herbs/Supplements Have You Tried painful joints?
Hello Carenity members, I have had numerous surgeries on my clavicle (in fact, I have the first ever done surgery on my clavicle and I am in some medical books - have basically very minimal of my ori
- Is a third wave of COVID-19 inevitable?
Hello everyone, How are you today? Many of us in the US want to turn the page and join together as a family to celebrate the festive season. But it's important that we not lose sight of what we a
- COVID-19 vaccine: What do you think?
Hello everyone, How are you today? The pharmaceutical groups Pfizer (USA) and BioNTech (Germany), as well as Moderna (USA), announced last month that their vaccine candidates are around 94 and 95%
- COVID-19 vaccination campaign: Who is currently eligible for the vaccine?
Hello everyone, How are you today? Because the supply of the COVID vaccine is expected to be limited at first, the CDC has provided recommendations for federal, state, and local governments about wh