Ongoing discussions - Muscular atrophy
- What Natural Herbs/Supplements Have You Tried painful joints?
Hello Carenity members, I have had numerous surgeries on my clavicle (in fact, I have the first ever done surgery on my clavicle and I am in some medical books - have basically very minimal of my ori
- Photo testimonial: Years of diagnostic uncertainty facing Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome
Delphine's testimonialYears of diagnostic uncertainty facing Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome When I was a child, I was already in pain. Back pain, stomach pain. I thought it was the same for everyon
- COVID-19 vaccination campaign: Who is currently eligible for the vaccine?
Hello everyone, How are you today? Because the supply of the COVID vaccine is expected to be limited at first, the CDC has provided recommendations for federal, state, and local governments about wh
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) - information and precautions
Hello everyone, I thought I would open this discussion as the Coronavirus (COVID-19) has been a constant topic in the news and the health community. It's also an important topic for us here, be
- Coronavirus: How to keep busy while social distancing?
Hello everyone, During this Coronavirus pandemic, many of us have been advised to "social distance" ourselves, limiting contact with strangers, friends and even in some cases, family. No more trips