Breathlessness with COVID-19

/static/themes-v3/default/images/default/home/bg-generic.jpg?1516194360

Patients Long COVID

4 replies

Topic of the discussion

Posted on

Having covid for over 2 weeks was very scary. ! Many times I was breathless just walking around my apartment. I found that taking mucinex 1200 mg a day or if needed you can take every 12 hrs. It really helped my breathing 

Also doing breathing exercises daily really helped ! Good breathing !

Beginning of the discussion - 3/2/21

Posted on

@Lizzyliz I've been dealing with this too! I hadn't thought to take mucinex though, I'll give it a go. Have you had any other symptoms? I've been having really bad headaches and like brain fog or difficulty concentrating. It's been really tough and I didn't think it would go on this long.

Posted on
I have fibronyalgia and I take Gabapentin 300 mg 2 times a day. Fibro causes brain fog poor concentration and trigger points that causr pain.look online where your trigger points are I was having lots of pain in my lower back also around the shoulders. Maybe that is what you also have ? Let me know how you are doing Good luck!

Posted on

@Lizzyliz I've been going through breathing issues too, apparently I have some lung damage. They gave me an inhaler to use when my breathing is bad but I may give mucinex a try too. Are you feeling any better?

Posted on

Hi I'm doing better. I still have my breathlessness.  I have a cardiologist bc of my breathlessness plus retaining water in my ankles and a little.above so I'm on  a Diuretic.  My cardiologist has ordered a modified stress testvon April 2nd Ingo back to see him on april 8th for results he thinks I have a little blockage I will keep you poste Thank you for your concern

Most commented discussions