COVID-19 vaccine: What do you think?

/static/themes-v3/default/images/default/home/bg-generic.jpg?1516194360

Patients Long COVID

Posted on

I got the moderna vaccine shots and no side effects accept for a sore arm for a day

Posted on

Yes I will continue to wear a mask. I work in retail.  And no way to know who's been vaccinated.  Even tho it's said  the vaccine protects you if you get COVID your symptoms will be mild, I still do not want to take the chance of getting COVID + now the variants.  

Posted on

I did take it since I did have covid in November. I was hospitalized for a week with pneumonia and high blood sugar. Blood sugar reached over 500 at a new time. Covid is very risky for diabetes and I felt it was better to get vaccinated since getting covid again would be more risky

Posted on

I'm not taking vaccine,yet,it killed a friend of a friend the other dayday,59 years old,one hour after second shot,,if I did get it would get j and j one shotshot,,I have terrible tinitis and worry it could get louder

Posted on

I AM 100% FOR THIS VACCINE. WHERE WOULD WE HAVE BEEN WITHOUT THE POLIO VACCINE ON THE SUGAR CUBE.

Posted on

I havent taken the vaccine yet. 

Posted on

I'm waiting for more safety datadata,God bless ,all

Posted on

I received the Moderna vaccine in January and February this year. I had a sore arm and after the second shot I felt like the Seahawks dog pile on top of me I was sore all over my body.

Posted on

I got my first Moderna last Friday, sore arm and fatigue 

Posted on

Hello, everyone. I have taken two shots by Pfizer last month. I am doing good. The only problem was I developed a headache after the second shot. I wish everybody the best with getting the shot.

Most commented discussions