Coronavirus (COVID-19) - information and precautions

/static/themes-v3/default/images/default/home/bg-generic.jpg?1516194360

Patients Long COVID

Posted on

@leahstanek Hello. I wanted to tell you what my wife and I do. As soon as someone comes home that person must take off the shirts, jackets and pants right away. Next we go to the bathroom and wash our hands for about 20 seconds. I feel by doing this it is very helpful to everyone.

Posted on

I do take vitamin D three and have for numerous years.

Posted on

@Marie116   my neurologist gave me ambian to help me sleep or else I'll be up also. I don't take em all the time. Just as needed

Posted on

@QueenAngel55  I struggle so much to really rest & can't at all my mind is just racing all the time smh Thank you for the suggestion

Posted on

@QueenAngle55...have you tried Melatonin? I researched it and you can take up to 10 mg. I take 6mg about an hour before bedtime and it helps me. I hope this helps!!! Take Care!!

Posted on

Hi Everyone-

I am about to start Chemo, and I am soooo afraid because of the outbreak of Covid- 19. Is anyone currently getting Chemo and how do you cope with possibly being infected by the virus since your immune system will be comprimised.??

• Community manager
Posted on

@Littlespider Hello Littlespider, thank you for your comment. Feel free to check out the discussions in our Living with Cancer group, our members there will be in a better place to share their advice with you! Here's the link to the group:

Living with Cancer

Take care,
Courtney

Posted on

@sbradysfv1 unfortunately, the current research suggests that anyone who is immunocompromised would be at higher risk for contracting the disease and being particularly vulnerable to its effects. However, only your medical provider can safely advise you on your specific situation since you have been on effective medications for sometime. I urge you to have that conversation in order to make informed decisions during this pandemic. 

Posted on

I wanted to know more about  the vaccine  side effects,before I make my decision  about getting it,because  it is impossible  to stay completely  safe,when you have family  members  come visit you,you can wash hand sanitize your home,do everything  right,there is your family  your children 

Posted on

I just want to know more about my disease. What to eat and what not to eat. And how much to eat. I planned on getting the vaccinated but I need to find out a lil more about the side effects. Especially with my diabetes. Because the one thing I do know is mostly ALL medicines have side effects. And no one is telling us about that. So until I  hear more about how it will effect me. I will not be getting it. But I will continue to read up on it 

Most commented discussions