Did or do you have any fears about the COVID-19 vaccine?

/static/themes-v3/default/images/default/home/bg-generic.jpg?1516194360

Patients Long COVID

3 replies

Topic of the discussion

Posted on

Many people are not taking the vaccine because. They dont know the long term affects of the vaccine

Beginning of the discussion - 7/28/21

• Community manager
Posted on

Hello @Sheila56‍, thank you for opening this discussion! You bring up a great point, I think many people have been worried about how the vaccines were developed, how they work, and what side effects they may cause.

If you haven't seen it already, we published an article a few months ago explaining the various vaccines available and how they work. You can check it out here: COVID-19: Everything you need to know about the different vaccines and innovative therapies!

Has anyone else felt nervous or unsure about the COVID vaccine? Did you talk to anyone about it? Have you changed your mind as the pandemic has progressed? What do you think?
@Tati34298@apryllebh@Jimmyj3636@Shahkey@kmherr6@Nanni1903@MyMS55@Peanutbutter@ribston1@Nancy2020@dan.varady@UnschathedSpade7@LauraJones@mlevin@Lizzyliz@randerson801@Nick51@rayofsun66‍ 

Feel free to share your thoughts here!

Take care,
Courtney

Posted on

I have never had concerns about the vaccine. Having 2 kids whom are Scientists has helped. They have walked me thru the creating of the vaccine - what peer reviewed means and how our immune response - which other people call getting sick or reacting to and are fearful of - is a good thing. I understand the concerns of others and try to listen. It is frustrating to hear people's claims of the vaccines to be dangerous and that they are spreading wrong info. I wish more people would do simple research and my daughter tells me where to find it so it is understandable.

Posted on

Thanks my problem is people are still getting the virus after getting the vaccine so i feel its pointless

Most commented discussions