Ongoing discussions - Ledderhose disease
- Getting mobile when you cant move
Any tips on regaining mobility.just getting back on your feet has so many challenges looking for ideas and support on this topic..
- What Natural Herbs/Supplements Have You Tried painful joints?
Hello Carenity members, I have had numerous surgeries on my clavicle (in fact, I have the first ever done surgery on my clavicle and I am in some medical books - have basically very minimal of my ori
- Photo testimonial: Years of diagnostic uncertainty facing Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome
Delphine's testimonialYears of diagnostic uncertainty facing Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome When I was a child, I was already in pain. Back pain, stomach pain. I thought it was the same for everyon
- Did or do you have any fears about the COVID-19 vaccine?
Many people are not taking the vaccine because. They dont know the long term affects of the vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine: What do you think?
Hello everyone, How are you today? The pharmaceutical groups Pfizer (USA) and BioNTech (Germany), as well as Moderna (USA), announced last month that their vaccine candidates are around 94 and 95%
- Have you had any side effects from the COVID vaccine?
I got mine Wednesday and have had several reactions. None on injection day but the day after, sore arm, dry mouth. Next day felt fine! Day after that had chills body aches and fever, stayed in bed and