I feel like I'm in a one-sided relationship

https://www.carenity.us/static/themes-v3/default/images/us/header/depression.jpg

Patients Depression

2 replies

Topic of the discussion

Posted on

I have bronchitis .I've never felt this sick before I've thrown up for a day straight .my so called husband has not taken care of me not once during this .when he was sick I got him the whole nine yards soup Gatorade I'm about done with this marriage  tired of it being oneside any advice

Beginning of the discussion - 7/8/20

Posted on

@Marielilly Hello Marielilly, thank you for opening this discussion. I'm sorry to hear you're sick and not getting the support you need. Let me tag some members who can maybe share some advice with you.

Hello members, how are you today? Have you ever felt like you were in a one-sided relationship with your depression? Do you ever feel like you give more of yourself to your loved one than they give to you? What can Marielilly do? Feel free to share any advice you may have!
@Tgc567@Emmaowens03@Amigonnamake@alyday1999@Jay9588@Fffrdfr@Chadpier@LostGirl@RachelP20@Olivia19@Marissa79@Autotigers23@LadybugJay@BlackRoses612@BrinleysGma@Gxxcia@Annonymous‍ 

Take care,
Courtney

Posted on

Thank you