Members are also commenting on...

avatar 721Fraibleys

avatar Yeabrijaiwear6357

avatar Figroofan5

Yes I agree. Im on morphine and Hydrocodone/Acetaminophen and yours as well. I have some others also. If I want to work in the back yard, I am sleep mode if I set down. The next morning and at night is paying with great pain. Its a hard road in many ways. We have to keep going best as we can. Have a smile and good day to you. I have the stimulator too.

See the best comment

avatar Bruyealeesh931

avatar Troohea

avatar Steemais69

avatar 2271Prigeateyploack

avatar Steyshool60

avatar Meypriwout4866

avatar Draigack241

avatar Begeerayeeng70

avatar Yeabrijaiwear6357

@Somya.P My neurologist gave me a script through the state dispensary for aid with sleep. It helps with sleep. The script is for low dose THC, so it aids with minor pain. I have learned through my trials of product that CBD gummies help with sleep, but not pain. In my state, CBD gummies can be bought at local corner stores.

See the best comment

avatar 721Fraibleys

avatar Yeabrijaiwear6357

avatar Figroofan5

Yes I agree. Im on morphine and Hydrocodone/Acetaminophen and yours as well. I have some others also. If I want to work in the back yard, I am sleep mode if I set down. The next morning and at night is paying with great pain. Its a hard road in many ways. We have to keep going best as we can. Have a smile and good day to you. I have the stimulator too.

See the best comment

avatar Bruyealeesh931

avatar Troohea

avatar Steemais69

avatar 2271Prigeateyploack

avatar Steyshool60

avatar Meypriwout4866

avatar Draigack241

avatar Begeerayeeng70

avatar Yeabrijaiwear6357

@Somya.P My neurologist gave me a script through the state dispensary for aid with sleep. It helps with sleep. The script is for low dose THC, so it aids with minor pain. I have learned through my trials of product that CBD gummies help with sleep, but not pain. In my state, CBD gummies can be bought at local corner stores.

See the best comment