Patients Child Illnesses
Topic of the discussion
Posted on 10/10/19 2:06 PM
Today is World Dyslexia Day (10 October), so let’s open up a discussion to talk about learning disorders such as:
- dyslexia (a learning disorder that affects reading comprehension),
- dyspraxia (a developmental coordination disorder that impacts writing ability),
- dyscalculia (a learning disorder that affects number comprehension),
- dysphasia (a language disorder that affects speech production and sometimes speech comprehension) and
- attention deficit disorder (a neurological disorder that affects concentration)
Have you or a loved one suffered from any of these disorders during your childhood? How can we best support children touched by these conditions and help them to thrive in a school environment?
Let’s discuss this together, help each other and find solutions! Your experiences, questions and suggestions help make the community a better place for everyone.
Have a great day,
Lee from the Carenity Team