Pork Cutlets With Sautéed Peppers and Beans
Jan 23, 2018
Category : High protein
Type : Main course
Difficulty : Intermediate
Directions : 5 minutes
Cooking time : 20 minutes
Price range : Just right
Ingredients 4 Number of people
2 tablespoons olive oil
8 pork cutlets (about 1½ pounds)
Pounded thick kosher salt
2 medium bell peppers
Thinly sliced 2 large shallots
Thinly sliced 1 15.5-ounce can cannellini beans
½ cup pitted kalamata olives
Halved ½ cup fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves
1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
1. Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
2. Season the pork with ¼ teaspoon each salt and black pepper.
3. Working in 2 batches, cook the pork until browned and cooked through, 2 to 3 minutes per side; transfer to a plate.
4. Heat the remaining tablespoon of oil in a second large skillet over medium-high heat.
5. Add the bell peppers, shallots, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon black pepper.
6. Cook, tossing occasionally, until softened, 5 to 7 minutes.
7. Add the beans, olives, parsley, and vinegar to the skillet and toss to combine.
8. Serve the pork topped with the vegetable mixture.