Ongoing discussions - Sleep paralysis
- Dealing with narcolepsy: I can't stay awake
even as a child i slept walk talk n perform complex activities. i could sleep in class and have perfect recall of material without any study. as an adult this grew tó include going to work and drivin
- Do I have a sleep disorder?
Hello everyone. I believe that I have a sleep disorder? Well I know that I don't sleep well at all. I may have sleep apnea? I can't sleep laying on my back and if I lay on my right side i can't br
- COVID-19 vaccination campaign: Who is currently eligible for the vaccine?
Hello everyone, How are you today? Because the supply of the COVID vaccine is expected to be limited at first, the CDC has provided recommendations for federal, state, and local governments about wh
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) - information and precautions
Hello everyone, I thought I would open this discussion as the Coronavirus (COVID-19) has been a constant topic in the news and the health community. It's also an important topic for us here, be
- Coronavirus: How to keep busy while social distancing?
Hello everyone, During this Coronavirus pandemic, many of us have been advised to "social distance" ourselves, limiting contact with strangers, friends and even in some cases, family. No more trips