Ongoing discussions - Progressive multifocal leukoencephalopathy
- Biotherapy and COVID-19: Has the virus had an impact on your treatment?
Hello everyone, How are you doing? Biotherapies (Enbrel, Humira, Remicade, Simponi...) are treatments that lead to a decline in immune response (immunosuppressants).Patients who use these treatments
- Coronavirus and immune system and inflammatory diseases - questions, concerns, tips?
Hello everyone, Since the Coronavirus epidemic concerns many Americans (and Carenity members too), I've created this discussion to allow you to talk specifically about the virus in the context of immu
- feeling trapped by the ticking time bomb quality of life with my lupus family tree
As of yet I have yet to be diagnosed with lupus. I clicked the interested button because there was nothing else that fit my situation better. concerned and stressed out would be a better fit. both my
- Living with polycythemia vera
Hello! Anyone here diagnosed with PV? How are you holding up? Thanks
- Welcome to the blood conditions group! What's your diagnosis?
Hello everyone, I hope you're doing well. This group contains many different types of blood conditions. Though you may have different conditions, I think there is somewhat of a shared experience ac