Ongoing discussions - Preeclampsia
- Postpartum depression & Anxiety
Hello. I have postpartum depression and anxiety and I'm going through it really bad. I just had my baby 11 months ago and I love him . But I cry all the time even in the shower. My fiancé is st
- Have you experienced a lack of understanding, bias, or discrimination from doctors?
An excerpt from a recent article, When Doctors Downplay Women’s Health Concerns, in the New York Times stated that “'[i]t’s a huge issue in medicine,' ... Health care providers may have implicit
- Menopause - How did you experience it?
Hello all, It is a well-known fact that menopause can affect women's lives to different extents, with varying symptoms. Common symptoms of menopause are hot flashes, mood changes, vaginal dryness a
- COVID-19 masks: Are you going to continue wearing a mask after you've had the vaccine?
Hello everyone, I hope you're doing well. As the discussions continue on the end of the COVID-19 lockdown and social distancing measures, you may have some questions about the use of protective fa
- COVID-19: How do you feel today?
Hello everyone, I've opened this discussion so we can share our state of mind during this period of isolation! Let's come here everyday to share how we're feeling! What is the best way to stay pos
- COVID-19 vaccine: What do you think?
Hello everyone, How are you today? The pharmaceutical groups Pfizer (USA) and BioNTech (Germany), as well as Moderna (USA), announced last month that their vaccine candidates are around 94 and 95%