- Home
- Forums
- General forums
- Treatments for type 2 diabetes
- Jardiance: anyone have experience with this medication? Success / side effects?
Jardiance: anyone have experience with this medication? Success / side effects?
- 73 views
- 0 support
- 6 comments
All comments
Frocroacheat
Good advisor
Frocroacheat
Last activity on 04/09/2026 at 2:21 PM
Joined in 2018
45 comments posted | 29 in the Treatments for type 2 diabetes group
1 of their responses was helpful to members
Rewards
-
Good Advisor
-
Contributor
-
Messenger
-
Explorer
I do not have any experience with this medication. What side-effects are you concerned about? Are you on metformin?
Seems like every medication has side effects that worry us.
Unregistered member
i've taken it but it had metformin in it and i can't take metformin since i got my gallblater out
Unregistered member
I can't take metformin either--never put together the gall bladder removal prior to diabet es type2 but that makes sense. My doctor always says the diarrhea and bloating will go away, but they never do or really get any better.
Is there better oral drugs for type 2? I have a list of alternatives and most have gone generic but the doctors I go t o are all parrot s! Metformin, Metformin
Gouchasoalay97
Good advisor
Gouchasoalay97
Last activity on 01/30/2023 at 3:46 PM
Joined in 2018
37 comments posted | 33 in the Treatments for type 2 diabetes group
1 of their responses was helpful to members
Rewards
-
Good Advisor
-
Contributor
-
Messenger
-
Explorer
@Hidden username there is Trulicity, Glipizide, januvia, and victoza - some of the ones I am familiar of.
2886Fraibraisoujuck
Good advisor
2886Fraibraisoujuck
Last activity on 11/25/2019 at 1:04 PM
Joined in 2019
21 comments posted | 4 in the Treatments for type 2 diabetes group
Rewards
-
Good Advisor
-
Contributor
-
Explorer
-
Friend
-
Newsfeeder
-
Top chef
Yes I do Jake134 I take Jardiance Victoza and Metformin...And they all seem to work for me...But I am no doctor..What works for me may not work for other's. I hope that this help's...
See the signature
Maryanne
Woplee284
Good advisor
Woplee284
Last activity on 04/21/2024 at 8:17 PM
Joined in 2022
603 comments posted | 32 in the Treatments for type 2 diabetes group
24 of their responses were helpful to members
Rewards
-
Good Advisor
-
Contributor
-
Messenger
-
Explorer
-
Friend
Hi @Drashen @Frocroacheat @Hidden username @Hidden username @Gouchasoalay97 @2886Fraibraisoujuck
How are you today?
Carenity has a new feature where you can review your medications: https://member.carenity.us/medications
I encourage everyone to leave their experiences about your treatments. This feature is searchable so other Carenity members can search and find feedback they are looking for.
Leave your opinion today!
Take care,
Lizzi from the Carenity team
See the signature
LizziB
Give your opinion
Articles to discover...
Subscribe
You wish to be notified of new comments
You have been subscribed
Drashen
Drashen
Last activity on 05/25/2025 at 11:59 PM
Joined in 2019
2 comments posted | 1 in the Treatments for type 2 diabetes group
Rewards
Explorer
can others share their experience with this type 2 diabetes medication - Jardiance (generic name: empagliflozin)? The possible side effects sound frightening— what’s the reality? Thanks.