- Home
- Forums
- General forums
- Treatments for fibromyalgia
- Duloxetine (Cymbalta) - anyone have any experience?
Duloxetine (Cymbalta) - anyone have any experience?
- 28 views
- 0 support
- 3 comments
All comments
Fliclong4724
Good advisor
Fliclong4724
Last activity on 10/18/2022 at 6:00 PM
Joined in 2018
35 comments posted | 18 in the Treatments for fibromyalgia group
1 of their responses was helpful to members
Rewards
-
Good Advisor
-
Contributor
-
Messenger
-
Explorer
@Hidden username sorry for the late response. I initially did not understand the medication you wrote and googled it and say it was the generic name for the trademark brand Cymbalta. I just started this medication - currently on 30 mg for 2 weeks and to increase to 60 mg after.
If you would not mind sharing how the medication has been working for you? Any benefits? How many mg?
Also, I was on lexapro also prior to my diagnosis - but while I was in pain - for depression/anxiety, and I did not feel it helped me at all for pain.
Hope to hear from you. Thank you and hope all is well.
Chuflayng592
Good advisor
Chuflayng592
Last activity on 02/23/2024 at 12:23 PM
Joined in 2019
22 comments posted | 12 in the Treatments for fibromyalgia group
Rewards
-
Good Advisor
-
Contributor
-
Messenger
-
Explorer
It has helped me with the musculoskeltal joint pain. I take 60 mg a day.
3Baybroublit
3Baybroublit
Last activity on 07/11/2025 at 12:36 AM
Joined in 2020
2 comments posted | 2 in the Treatments for fibromyalgia group
Rewards
-
Explorer
I am 36 and just got diagnosed last week with fibromyalgia and I am currently taken 20mg of Cymbalta. I hope this medication helps I stay in pain alot. I find that using my heating blanket at night helps some
Give your opinion
Articles to discover...
Subscribe
You wish to be notified of new comments
You have been subscribed
Unregistered member
Hi All, Do anyone take duloxetine for their fibromyalgia?
I'm coming of citalopram and going on Duloxetine next week.
Wondered if anyone else has tried Duloxetine?