- Home
- Forums
- General forums
- Treatments for cancer
- Alternate therapy and low dose chemo
Alternate therapy and low dose chemo
- 23 views
- 0 support
- 1 comment
All comments
Cheythoagloobret2297
Cheythoagloobret2297
Last activity on 09/21/2022 at 10:11 PM
Joined in 2018
12 comments posted | 7 in the Treatments for cancer group
Rewards
-
Contributor
-
Explorer
Hi @Hidden username ...
I am not familiar with Billy Best's therapies?
I have activated my immune system through working on the gut/inflammation control through probiotics, inulin, fish oil, and Extra Virgin Olive Oil. This has given me more energy and an over-well sense of well - being, more calm. So I guess it is working. It took about 3 months to actually notice any benefits.
Give your opinion
Articles to discover...
Subscribe
You wish to be notified of new comments
You have been subscribed
Unregistered member
Who has been trying either immunotherapy, Billy Best's therapies or low dose with alternate? Anyone tried hyper baric oxygen therapy?