- Home
- Forums
- General forums
- Living with rheumatoid arthritis
- Do you work out with RA?
Do you work out with RA?
- 7 views
- 0 support
- 1 comment
All comments
Woplee284
Good advisor
Woplee284
Last activity on 04/21/2024 at 8:17 PM
Joined in 2022
603 comments posted | 19 in the Living with rheumatoid arthritis group
24 of their responses were helpful to members
Rewards
-
Good Advisor
-
Contributor
-
Messenger
-
Explorer
-
Friend
Hi @Ceepreaplang777
How are you doing today?
This is a great discussion topic and I think there are a few other historic related discussions: How to exercise with Rheumatoid Arthritis Or read about a fitness trainer, Ashley Nicole, who lives and trains with RA.
I will also tag a few other members who may have direct experiences to share:
@Woatreho45 @Veloofledeys66 @65Plulaybleys @Theahoogaipush0102 @Haiplerash30 @Laibrair13 @Crachafroack24 @23Stoarack @Chaidreyblas8 @Hidden username @Drayploar3 @Drayblayyaing7 @Croseebun8 @Hidden username @Beybling74 @Foosout11 @Hidden username @Sutreacong4 @Nathayyaing63 @Hidden username @Clidrebler2013 @Chegromout580 @Crooglustoofreyng7 @Teeyoor676 @Ropean1 @051Yaiflublet @Wouploafroul2241 @Neyfriloal502 @Croufeagling6 @Sagleyhus21
Do you exercise? What type of exercises? How does it affect your RA pains?
Take care,
Lizzi from the Carenity team
See the signature
LizziB
Give your opinion
Articles to discover...
Subscribe
You wish to be notified of new comments
You have been subscribed
Ceepreaplang777
Ceepreaplang777
Last activity on 08/03/2023 at 3:39 PM
Joined in 2023
8 comments posted | 1 in the Living with rheumatoid arthritis group
Rewards
Messenger
Explorer
Evaluator
Hello. I have been diagnosed with rheumatoid arthritis last year and started spiraling down. I am trying to get back on track now, but it is not easy. I was thinking about going to the gym or starting running in the mornings but I don't know if that would do more good or bad. Do you exercise? How does it affect RA pains?