- Home
- Forums
- General forums
- Living with psoriatic arthritis
- Psoriatric arthritis and hair loss: How to cope?
Psoriatric arthritis and hair loss: How to cope?
- 7 views
- 0 support
- 1 comment
All comments
Woplee284
Good advisor
Woplee284
Last activity on 04/21/2024 at 8:17 PM
Joined in 2022
603 comments posted | 7 in the Living with psoriatic arthritis group
24 of their responses were helpful to members
Rewards
-
Good Advisor
-
Contributor
-
Messenger
-
Explorer
-
Friend
Hi @Dousteyn63
I'm sorry to hear about your hair loss. It is scary to see large chunks of hair in the shower and notice the patches in your hair. I will tag a few other members to see if they have a similar symptom and how they manage it:
@Hidden username @Veypayvos344 @Thilock9 @Preefreel889 @24Faymeeplun @Blucroalet @52Jeablugri @Bleeheetul897 @Hidden username @Hidden username @Clibrung964 @Hidden username @Hidden username @Hidden username
Is hair loss one of your psoriatic arthritis symptom? If not, what other symptoms do you experience? How do you manage it?
Any advice for other Carenity members is always appreciated.
Take care,
Lizzi
See the signature
LizziB
Give your opinion
Articles to discover...
Subscribe
You wish to be notified of new comments
You have been subscribed
Dousteyn63
Dousteyn63
Last activity on 09/15/2025 at 6:10 PM
Joined in 2022
1 comment posted | 1 in the Living with psoriatic arthritis group
Rewards
Explorer
Hello, I noticed my hair is falling out and It's freaking me out so I'm looking for any advice to cope with it. Thank you