- Home
- Forums
- General forums
- Living with conditions affecting the muscles, joints and-or skeleton
- Getting mobile when you cant move
Getting mobile when you cant move
- 15 views
- 0 support
- 1 comment
All comments
Shayglupral4
Good advisor
Shayglupral4
Last activity on 02/26/2024 at 1:49 AM
Joined in 2018
32 comments posted | 1 in the Living with conditions affecting the muscles, joints and-or skeleton group
Rewards
-
Good Advisor
-
Contributor
-
Messenger
-
Explorer
@Koglibris Hi, what are you getting back on your feet from? I think it can vary depending on what you're recovering from. I had a knee replacement last year and I had to do gentle exercises (stepping up and down on a stool/stair, a little of bit of slow stationary biking, etc.) with a PT for a few weeks until I could manage it on my own at home
Give your opinion
Articles to discover...
Subscribe
You wish to be notified of new comments
You have been subscribed
Koglibris
Koglibris
Last activity on 01/23/2025 at 3:58 PM
Joined in 2020
4 comments posted | 1 in the Living with conditions affecting the muscles, joints and-or skeleton group
Rewards
Explorer
Any tips on regaining mobility.just getting back on your feet has so many challenges looking for ideas and support on this topic..