- Home
- Forums
- General forums
- Living with cancer
- Mixed feelings as my partner battles cancer
Mixed feelings as my partner battles cancer
- 59 views
- 0 support
- 5 comments
All comments
Somya.P
Community managerGood advisor
Somya.P
Community manager
Last activity on 09/13/2026 at 2:47 AM
Joined in 2023
1,034 comments posted | 34 in the Living with cancer group
35 of their responses were helpful to members
Rewards
-
Good Advisor
-
Contributor
-
Messenger
-
Explorer
-
Friend
Hello @Shoaroopris2069, how are you feeling today?
I'm extremely sorry to hear about your partner's diagnosis. Dealing with a loved one's serious illness can be incredibly challenging, and it's completely normal to experience a wide range of emotions in a situation like this. Everyone copes differently, and there's no one "right" way to feel. It might be helpful to seek support from friends, family, or a therapist to help you and your partner navigate these emotions and provide a safe space for you to express yourself.
I'd like to reach out to a few members and request their advice on coping with a loved one's diagnosis:
@Deejeyner9499 @Vaydeyl8 @Neyblock021 @Graydraing24 @Meystafon370 @Fadrayr07 @Pleabreafleclail6 @Bleveer25 @Tricley6861 @Froalocheas628 @Yeytrookayl819 @5Clibrung @Beysheayaiclat6 @Kodrefreybroal7 @Broamaichoanoash9 @Poadeaglat305 @Plubeet314 @Bluglaykos0 @4Mifroagro @3691Houcraijocha @Pruprepi9 @Preatrayfraychoang9 @84Yailoun @Greyfleesheyng7 @Frouplibrool258 @Droudooyeal0 @Glaiglaireet726 @Froube55 @Yeyoal2 @Stagrayclos55 @Hidden username @4Pleeglaidraing @Firouyeal2 @Dunooricroon51 @2Yainades @Cralon738 @Ploneayear83 @Choabeacuck04 @Pohaypreeck8444 @Paceas68 @Prufroafreyck9322 @Stoplaish45 @Blichoun4844 @Youdopa5831 @Yiveteeglil851 @Fraibleyveeng6787 @2020Plooboprar @Peygrearoat6 @Raiyoash0826
Hello, everyone, could you kindly share some words of support for someone who has just received the news of their partner's diagnosis? Your input would be highly appreciated.
Thank you, and please take care,
Somya from the Carenity team
See the signature
Somya from the Carenity team
Choastaplalayck2847
Choastaplalayck2847
Last activity on 09/01/2025 at 6:09 PM
Joined in 2023
6 comments posted | 1 in the Living with cancer group
Rewards
-
Messenger
-
Explorer
Hi @Shoaroopris2069
My partner also has cancer and every day in a new bag of feels. Scared, angry, depressed. I can't imagine how they feel everyday. Sometimes I feel guilty for feeling so scared when I'm not even the one with the disease. Your feelings are normal but if you're like me, you hate to feel so much all at once. ..
Close all
See the responses
Shoaroopris2069
Shoaroopris2069
Last activity on 09/11/2026 at 12:07 AM
Joined in 2023
4 comments posted | 3 in the Living with cancer group
1 of their responses was helpful to members
Rewards
-
Explorer
@Choastaplalayck2847 thank you for responding. I always felt guilty about my feelings because I'm not the one with cancer. I can't imagine what he's going through. I'm actually going to counseling for this and it helps. I wish you the best
See the signature
Deeann armstrong
Shoaroopris2069
Shoaroopris2069
Last activity on 09/11/2026 at 12:07 AM
Joined in 2023
4 comments posted | 3 in the Living with cancer group
1 of their responses was helpful to members
Rewards
-
Explorer
Thanks for your comment. I actually just started counseling. It helps alot
See the signature
Deeann armstrong
Hide the responses
Greemucer3151
Greemucer3151
Last activity on 12/24/2023 at 2:54 PM
Joined in 2023
1 comment posted | 1 in the Living with cancer group
Rewards
-
Explorer
On March of 2023 I found out I had liver cancer I have been going threw more tests and nodules were found on my lungs suspicious of cancer My oncologist has set me up to see a Dr to have a lung biopsy done,then after that he wants me to have a PET-Scan to make sure there is no cancer if the brain
Give your opinion
Articles to discover...
Subscribe
You wish to be notified of new comments
You have been subscribed
Shoaroopris2069
Shoaroopris2069
Last activity on 09/11/2026 at 12:07 AM
Joined in 2023
4 comments posted | 3 in the Living with cancer group
1 of their responses was helpful to members
Rewards
Explorer
My partner has stage 4 lung cancer. I don't know exactly why but I'm experiencing all these different emotions. I'm angry, scared, hurt etc. I'm not sure if this is normal to go through