- Home
- Forums
- General forums
- Living with breast cancer
- Breast cancer and loss of 'femininity'
Breast cancer and loss of 'femininity'
- 19 views
- 1 support
- 3 comments
All comments
Courtney_J
Community managerGood advisor
Courtney_J
Community manager
Last activity on 08/08/2022 at 11:09 AM
Joined in 2020
1,334 comments posted | 42 in the Living with breast cancer group
6 of their responses were helpful to members
Rewards
-
Good Advisor
-
Contributor
-
Messenger
-
Explorer
-
Friend
Hello @Sapphire248, thank you for sharing this with us. Cancer can really take a toll on both physical and mental health.
Can anyone relate to what @Sapphire248 describes? Have you ever felt less "feminine" or that the treatment has taken a toll on your body? If so, how did you deal with these feelings?
@Braystosouck94@935Ceablean@Laihan66@Leaclees7@Seabush6194@Richushu4@Mifruseer115@Ploagreet382@19Maystish@Clowet2764@Froocroofleack7309@Blaileyn368@706Staibloabacel@Wosayflat3@Gloubleefrair38@Hidden username@Nakeecrang45@Shoodeepo143
Don't hesitate to share any words of advice or support with us here!
Take care,
Courtney
See the signature
Courtney_J, Community Manager, Carenity US
Pragoanoos2738
Good advisor
Pragoanoos2738
Last activity on 01/10/2023 at 2:13 PM
Joined in 2019
24 comments posted | 16 in the Living with breast cancer group
1 of their responses was helpful to members
Rewards
-
Good Advisor
-
Contributor
-
Messenger
-
Explorer
@Sapphire248
hi mossbeautiful, I can totally relate. My body image, my femininity, everything was affected by cancer and treatments. Some days I'm coping, other not so much. Therapy helps, in my case. I don't know what I would do without it.
Tradraices720
Tradraices720
Last activity on 11/09/2024 at 5:26 PM
Joined in 2021
3 comments posted | 2 in the Living with breast cancer group
Rewards
-
Explorer
I feel a lot less than feminine. I feel lopsided and deformed. Went to see plastic surgeon he can fix it somewhat to be better looking, just waiting for the insurance to ok it.
Give your opinion
Articles to discover...
Subscribe
You wish to be notified of new comments
You have been subscribed
Sapphire248
Sapphire248
Last activity on 01/25/2022 at 12:07 PM
Joined in 2018
7 comments posted | 7 in the Living with breast cancer group
Rewards
Messenger
Explorer
Hi
Does anyone else feel like breast cancer has affected your feminity? I’m on a chemo pill called anastrozole and I feel like a sort of remorse... My body has aged a lot through my treatment. Can anyone else relate to this?
Thank you