Medication
- 53 views
- 1 support
- 6 comments
All comments
sandwhichcakes
sandwhichcakes
Last activity on 12/03/2020 at 7:12 PM
Joined in 2020
4 comments posted | 4 in the Treatments for anxiety and other mental illnesses group
Rewards
-
Explorer
-
Friend
HI FOR MY ANXIETY IM ON XANAX WHICH I ONLY TAKE WHEN NEEDED AND BUSPAR 30 MG 3X A DAY
Seb3060
Seb3060
Last activity on 08/30/2026 at 7:49 PM
Joined in 2020
2 comments posted | 2 in the Treatments for anxiety and other mental illnesses group
Rewards
-
Explorer
See the signature
Sylvia E Brock
Unregistered member
I have tried many meds Right now for my bipolar/depression I take Effexor and Lamictal I was taking Klonipin for my anxiety as needed and have been for like 10 yrs then I was told by a dr that it affects memory which I have big problem with for about a yr now. I also had ECT treatment which I know affects it also I have tried other meds for anxiety and racing thought but nothing seems to help. I am currently looking for a job as my company let some of us go during covid and am very worried about my memory affecting it
Shelli48
Shelli48
Last activity on 04/06/2023 at 5:29 PM
Joined in 2020
2 comments posted | 1 in the Treatments for anxiety and other mental illnesses group
Rewards
-
Explorer
Along with my bipolar meds I take 50 mg. Atarex for anxiety as needed up to 4x day. I usually only take it twice. It works wonders and is a great substitute for Klonopin. I was originally prescribed buspar but they really didn't help much.
LizziB
Good advisor
LizziB
Last activity on 04/21/2024 at 8:17 PM
Joined in 2022
603 comments posted | 51 in the Treatments for anxiety and other mental illnesses group
24 of their responses were helpful to members
Rewards
-
Good Advisor
-
Contributor
-
Messenger
-
Explorer
-
Friend
Hello @Michelle @sandwhichcakes @Seb3060 @Intruder765 @Shelli48
How are you doing today?
I wanted to invite you to rate your medications with Carenity's new tool here: https://member.carenity.us/medications
You can leave your opinion about a medication's effectiveness and tell other members what side effects you experienced.
Here are thinks to comment on the medications you mentioned here:
Zyrtec https://member.carenity.us/medications/zyrtec-1545
Vyvance https://member.carenity.us/medications/vyvanse-2848
Klonopin https://member.carenity.us/medications/klonopin-675
Xanax https://member.carenity.us/medications/xanax-673
Buspar https://member.carenity.us/medications/buspar-201
Effexor https://member.carenity.us/medications/effexor-182
Take care,
Lizzi from the Carenity team
See the signature
LizziB
bonkistobias
bonkistobias
Last activity on 07/02/2025 at 9:33 PM
Joined in 2023
3 comments posted | 1 in the Treatments for anxiety and other mental illnesses group
Rewards
-
Explorer
Honestly, mine look like rookie numbers 😭 I take 75mg Zoloft for my mental health trail mix and currently 100mg modafinil for my narcolepsy (though I am probably going up to 200mg in about two weeks)
See the signature
🦀
Give your opinion
Articles to discover...
Subscribe
You wish to be notified of new comments
You have been subscribed
Michelle
Good advisor
Michelle
Last activity on 09/19/2026 at 5:30 AM
Joined in 2018
30 comments posted | 22 in the Treatments for anxiety and other mental illnesses group
Rewards
Good Advisor
Contributor
Messenger
Committed
Explorer
Friend
I have just started to feel better on current medication cocktail. Just wanted to share in case it could help someone else. I was for over a year in a very deep state of depression even suicidal! I now take Trintellix 30 mg, Zyrtec 5 mg, vyvanse 40 mg, Renton 15 mg and am slowly weaning off Klonipin. My anxiety was also unbearable! I hate taking this many meds! But it beats being suicidal!!