/static/themes-v3/default/images/default/home/bg-generic.jpg?1516194360

6 replies

Topic of the discussion

Posted on

As I scroll around I see most don't have friendships. I do understand not opening up. However this is the season to be jolly. Excitements all around! Beautiful lights, gifts from Santa, and family or friends just knowing your loved. A big shout out to Carenity and to all friends here, MERRY CHRISTMAS ?

Beginning of the discussion - 12/8/20

Holiday Wishes

• Community manager
Posted on

@MountainMan Hello MountainMan, thank you for opening this discussion and your holiday cheer! 🎄

What makes you smile during the holiday season? What are you looking forward to? 
@DonnaDurham@AllisonSmatt@Teresabolton@BP1102@Dusty62@jamimb@ElizabethHelton@NikNik76@tinatruhlik@Paparob@Ricky188q@AnaGamrod76@Krissb123@Sandi1@Terry2020@Hopecbanda@MegSun‍ 

Take care,
Courtney

Holiday Wishes

Posted on

My dog and family make me smile 😊 I am most looking forward to spending Christmas with my family, especially my sister who I haven't seen in years. She is active duty military and has been deployed and stationed all over, so it's been hard to see her. So I am truly grateful to see her this year ❤️

Holiday Wishes

Posted on

the looks on my grandmonsters faces when they open there presents. and that they ask about jesus 

Holiday Wishes

Posted on

Another year with my family together

Holiday Wishes

Posted on

Being with my father who is 80 years be old and my son and sister and family this Christmas. Missing the rest of my family.  Wishing everyone here on Cerenity a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. 

Holiday Wishes

Posted on

My girls and my grandbabies happy