Ongoing discussions - Meningitis
- Biotherapy and COVID-19: Has the virus had an impact on your treatment?
Hello everyone, How are you doing? Biotherapies (Enbrel, Humira, Remicade, Simponi...) are treatments that lead to a decline in immune response (immunosuppressants).Patients who use these treatments
- Coronavirus and immune system and inflammatory diseases - questions, concerns, tips?
Hello everyone, Since the Coronavirus epidemic concerns many Americans (and Carenity members too), I've created this discussion to allow you to talk specifically about the virus in the context of immu
- feeling trapped by the ticking time bomb quality of life with my lupus family tree
As of yet I have yet to be diagnosed with lupus. I clicked the interested button because there was nothing else that fit my situation better. concerned and stressed out would be a better fit. both my
- COVID-19 masks: Are you going to continue wearing a mask after you've had the vaccine?
Hello everyone, I hope you're doing well. As the discussions continue on the end of the COVID-19 lockdown and social distancing measures, you may have some questions about the use of protective fa
- COVID-19 vaccine: What do you think?
Hello everyone, How are you today? The pharmaceutical groups Pfizer (USA) and BioNTech (Germany), as well as Moderna (USA), announced last month that their vaccine candidates are around 94 and 95%
- How do you talk to family and friends who are vaccine-hesitant?
What annoys you most about Anti-maskers and Anti-vaxxers?