Ongoing discussions - Meningitis
- Biotherapy and COVID-19: Has the virus had an impact on your treatment?
Hello everyone, How are you doing? Biotherapies (Enbrel, Humira, Remicade, Simponi...) are treatments that lead to a decline in immune response (immunosuppressants).Patients who use these treatments
- Coronavirus and immune system and inflammatory diseases - questions, concerns, tips?
Hello everyone, Since the Coronavirus epidemic concerns many Americans (and Carenity members too), I've created this discussion to allow you to talk specifically about the virus in the context of immu
- feeling trapped by the ticking time bomb quality of life with my lupus family tree
As of yet I have yet to be diagnosed with lupus. I clicked the interested button because there was nothing else that fit my situation better. concerned and stressed out would be a better fit. both my
- COVID-19 vaccine: What do you think?
Hello everyone, How are you today? The pharmaceutical groups Pfizer (USA) and BioNTech (Germany), as well as Moderna (USA), announced last month that their vaccine candidates are around 94 and 95%
- COVID-19: How do you feel today?
Hello everyone, I've opened this discussion so we can share our state of mind during this period of isolation! Let's come here everyday to share how we're feeling! What is the best way to stay pos
- Have you had any side effects from the COVID vaccine?
I got mine Wednesday and have had several reactions. None on injection day but the day after, sore arm, dry mouth. Next day felt fine! Day after that had chills body aches and fever, stayed in bed and