COVID-19: How do you feel today?

/static/themes-v3/default/images/default/home/bg-generic.jpg?1516194360

Patients Long COVID

• Community manager
Posted on

Hello everyone,

How are you feeling today? Are you still smiling?

The weekend is finally here, for those who are working from home or who are working in a critical industry, it's finally time to put your feet up! The rest of us can take a rest as well. emoticon wink

Today I found a little compilation video showing all the ways people are coping with social distancing and staying at home!  Laughter is such medicine, right? emoticon grin

Giggles guaranteed: COMPILATION: The many different approaches to self isolation - Self isolation in a nutshell

Feel free to share content that makes you laugh or makes you feel good. 
This discussion is made to inspire some smiles and boost our mood!

Have a great weekend!

Courtney

Posted on

I stay home anyways with this little bundle of joy but now her Dad and Uncle, my brother who is living with us are home from work with me so I have company that doesn't just speak in coos lol so my morale is good! 

Posted on

@Courtney_J  I don't feel isolated at all. I've never felt the need to be out and about, not as a kid or an adult - I've always been a homebody. I'm 78 years old, have plenty of things to do at home from books to puzzles to my large DVD collection, and I keep in contact with friends and relatives via telephone. If I need anything I can always have it delivered as all the stores in my area are offering that option. 

Posted on

I just had my Ocrevus infusion two weeks ago.  This was my first full dose in one sitting.  It has knocked me on my butt. .sleeping 10 to 14 hours a day.  This is not depression,  just exhaustion.  Any one else experienced this?  

Posted on

First I hope they find a cure for those affected by the virus.It's been a little tough having more time on my hands.I'm trying to keep my mind active and walking more to keep active so it's not so hard going back to work 

Posted on

@Courtney_J 

the one thing that keeps me positive is working from home

Posted on

I feeling overwhelmed, stressed, and low. I'm not stuck inside or anything, but I am a CNA/CMA and I am getting worn out, but then when I'm off of work I feel like Im not contributing to anything. The past few nights I have cried myself to sleep from constant worry and stress. 

Posted on

@Rebekah24 Hang in their your Having the Health Care Worker Blues..your just tired... once you see some positive results form your loving and caring work ..your gonna feel like a brand new person..hence when your not being active you feel like something is missing it is your Calling ..feel blessed your Needed and your doing what you are meant to do !!! Major major Go

Posted on

@Hydrocephalus Smart move to stay active..nothing worse than becoming a couch potato and then having to jump straight back into hard work..keep it up

Posted on

because I live alone I have good days and bad when it comes to feeling excluded from the world. My kids check on me but they are shut in also. I get scared so scared sometimes when I have the tremors and I am by myself.

Most commented discussions