Ongoing discussions - Interstitial cystitis
- What stage of chronic kidney disease are you currently in?
Hi everyone, this is my first post on this site, a friend directed me here after seeing an ad, so I thought I'd give it a try. Does anyone else have chronic kidney disease? What stage are you currentl
- Nutrition and diet for kidney disease: Can what we eat help our kidneys?
There is a great free program available at dialysismenuplanner.com to help you with your diet. If you have just been diagnosed with kidney disease your doctor has you on a low protein diet. Did you k
- I wish to help someone with my frezenius 2008 dialysis machine.
i no longer need it and want to bless someone with it at a small cost. just contact me if you are in need and we'd talk more.
- COVID-19 vaccine: What do you think?
Hello everyone, How are you today? The pharmaceutical groups Pfizer (USA) and BioNTech (Germany), as well as Moderna (USA), announced last month that their vaccine candidates are around 94 and 95%
- COVID-19: How do you feel today?
Hello everyone, I've opened this discussion so we can share our state of mind during this period of isolation! Let's come here everyday to share how we're feeling! What is the best way to stay pos
- How do you talk to family and friends who are vaccine-hesitant?
What annoys you most about Anti-maskers and Anti-vaxxers?