Ongoing discussions - Genital prolapse
- Postpartum depression & Anxiety
Hello. I have postpartum depression and anxiety and I'm going through it really bad. I just had my baby 11 months ago and I love him . But I cry all the time even in the shower. My fiancé is st
- Have you experienced a lack of understanding, bias, or discrimination from doctors?
An excerpt from a recent article, When Doctors Downplay Women’s Health Concerns, in the New York Times stated that “'[i]t’s a huge issue in medicine,' ... Health care providers may have implicit
- Menopause - How did you experience it?
Hello all, It is a well-known fact that menopause can affect women's lives to different extents, with varying symptoms. Common symptoms of menopause are hot flashes, mood changes, vaginal dryness a
- COVID-19 vaccination campaign: Who is currently eligible for the vaccine?
Hello everyone, How are you today? Because the supply of the COVID vaccine is expected to be limited at first, the CDC has provided recommendations for federal, state, and local governments about wh
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) - information and precautions
Hello everyone, I thought I would open this discussion as the Coronavirus (COVID-19) has been a constant topic in the news and the health community. It's also an important topic for us here, be
- Coronavirus: How to keep busy while social distancing?
Hello everyone, During this Coronavirus pandemic, many of us have been advised to "social distance" ourselves, limiting contact with strangers, friends and even in some cases, family. No more trips