I don't want to leave my house after a humiliation - what can I do?

https://www.carenity.us/static/themes-v3/default/images/us/header/depression.jpg

Patients Depression

3 replies

Topic of the discussion

Posted on

I recently have been humiliated on tv. I am not handling it well. I always think about it. I can never sleep through the whole night. I dont want to go outside anymore because I'm embarrassed. I could really use some positive feed back on tips and things to do to clear my mind.

Beginning of the discussion - 7/13/20

Posted on

@Flower10 Hello Flower10, thank you for sharing your story with us. I'm sorry to hear you're going through that, let me tag some members who can maybe share some kind words or advice with you.

Hi everyone, how are you doing today? Have you every been so embarrassed by something that you felt you couldn't leave the house? What did you do to overcome it and regain your confidence? Do you have any advice or thoughts to share with Flower10?
@Sophgirl500@FreeAmbitions@amari1111@Orion-9@alisong1210@Inprocess*1@Dlp126@Kxnzyy@JenniferShawne@trekkie1973@atribble1103@Srae13!@layal99@Eosrbb@Momyof3@Mariab2004‍ 

Take care,
Courtney

Posted on
Try to stay strong and focus on what u went out to do whether errands or peace and fresh air.

Posted on

Im going through something similar myself, stay strong and stay prayed up you will over come all..