Ongoing discussions - Beh
- Biotherapy and COVID-19: Has the virus had an impact on your treatment?
Hello everyone, How are you doing? Biotherapies (Enbrel, Humira, Remicade, Simponi...) are treatments that lead to a decline in immune response (immunosuppressants).Patients who use these treatments
- Coronavirus and immune system and inflammatory diseases - questions, concerns, tips?
Hello everyone, Since the Coronavirus epidemic concerns many Americans (and Carenity members too), I've created this discussion to allow you to talk specifically about the virus in the context of immu
- feeling trapped by the ticking time bomb quality of life with my lupus family tree
As of yet I have yet to be diagnosed with lupus. I clicked the interested button because there was nothing else that fit my situation better. concerned and stressed out would be a better fit. both my
- What is the most frustrating or difficult aspect of living with a rare disease?
Hello everyone, How are you today? As you already know, a diagnosis of a rare disease can have a huge impact on one's life. It can bring new insights and information, but also many questions, cha
- How were you diagnosed with a rare disease?
Hello everyone, How are you doing? I thought I'd create this discussion to talk about being diagnosed with a rare disease! What were the first symptoms you experienced? How were you diagnosed? @A