Members are also commenting on...

I am in the severe range now at 74 yrs old. I have found thru trial and error and getting older with SA, I sleep on my back because I can hardly turn to my side now. I also take 10 mg Melatonin. I didn't know it came in 20 mg! (Thanks ladyslipper 67) What has really help with my back pain, when in bed, is a large memory foam wedge. The large end is under my knees and my legs go down to the small end. It doesn't move when I sleep but then again I am not turning over back and forth. This takes the pressure off my back. I hope this helps someone.

See the best comment

I am in the severe range now at 74 yrs old. I have found thru trial and error and getting older with SA, I sleep on my back because I can hardly turn to my side now. I also take 10 mg Melatonin. I didn't know it came in 20 mg! (Thanks ladyslipper 67) What has really help with my back pain, when in bed, is a large memory foam wedge. The large end is under my knees and my legs go down to the small end. It doesn't move when I sleep but then again I am not turning over back and forth. This takes the pressure off my back. I hope this helps someone.

See the best comment