https://www.carenity.us/static/themes-v3/default/images/us/header/rheumatoid-arthritis.jpg

Patients Rheumatoid arthritis

2 replies

Topic of the discussion

Member Carenity
Posted on

This is my first message here.  I am looking for others who have to deal with rheumatoid arthritis.  I keep having trouble with the website.  

Beginning of the discussion - 4/29/19

Looking to connect with others with rheumatoid arthritis
Member Carenity • Community manager
Posted on

@Hidden username Welcome to Carenity. I changed the title of your discussion to more relate to the topic of your discussion. I recommend you make a catchy and explanatory titled for the discussion so that other members can see what the message is about.

You are in the right place for RA. You can access all of the forums for RA always by hovering over the SHARE button in the menu and clicking MY GROUPS. I would encourage you to browse the different RA groups, and comment on the discussion topics that interest you or you could even private message certain users and add them as friends to your profile for easier direct communications. You can also, always create new discussions for any topic you wish in the forums.

I have sent you a private message in regard to the issues you say you are having to see how I can better help.

Looking to connect with others with rheumatoid arthritis
Member Carenity
Posted on

Just diagnosed. Not sure how bad this will get or how fast. And will this shorten my life   Need to learn more