https://www.carenity.us/static/themes-v3/default/images/us/header/lupus.jpg

Patients Lupus

2 replies

Topic of the discussion

Member Carenity
Posted on

Hey y'all, I have started having lesion on my head.  I have never had them before and am wondering if anyone else is having an issue with them?

What helped with healing them for you?

Thanks and God bless

Beginning of the discussion - 5/2/19

Discord lupus lesions
Member Carenity
Posted on

I have had them in my head a few times , but there were only a couple at a time ,usually at neck line or around face. I do not get those every time but it shows up every few months . I have just been diagnosed . For over 10 years I begged and prayed to know what was wrong. My places started on my butt when I was young then out of nowhere I got places on feet and legs. Then arms face and then 2 years ago stomach, breast and now back. People with children would see me and quickly turn and go the other direction. It has been a nightmare because people think you have something they can catch, or assume my 53 year old fat 230 lbs butt is on drugs

Discord lupus lesions
Member Carenity
Posted on
I am so sorry for what you are and have been going through. I understand the pain from others and I truly believe it is because they don't understand people with skin issues. I feel sometimes that in our society how you "look" is who you are and that is so unfair. I too was mistaken for a"druggie". It hurts kind of like the wonderful rash we have! What do you do when you're rash gets really bad? Mine is on the top and now on one side of my head. I have just been keeping it clean and have been using Prana balm and that has really helped especially with the itching? I hope you have a great day. Thank you for helping me out here. I have had this rash on almost every part of my body but never my head. It's really freaking me out! Ugh 🀐