COVID-19: How do you feel today?

/static/themes-v3/default/images/default/home/bg-generic.jpg?1516194360

Patients Long COVID

Posted on

Omg I'm such an emotional wreck I can't stand it. Like 15 years of being mentally abused my this person and it wasn't enough for them no they had to go further than that and what even worse is my own biological sister was in on it. In falling apart rn and they hit the spot that hurts the most.

Posted on
I'm doing well. Staying safe. Vaccinated still wear.mask as a precaution. This Covid is no joke. People get careless after a while and become comfortable. Had a room mate really paranoid. Dealt with that for months . She used to listen to all these videos on you tube and other sources about sickness, dying she has anxiety. . I Moved and live by myself halelujah. I don't have to deal with all of the panicking, false information or just the fear people have . I just stay safe . Pray, and not get tied up in all the conspiracy theories, numbers (of cases) all that. It was too much. I used to sit in my car for 6 hours when I had the room mate just to say away. Ipray for her everyday . It was hard to deal with someone like that hearing "we are going to die" we are all going through something and need to keep our opinions and beliefs to ourselves. Too many people judging whether you got vaccinated or not. ( mind your business respect the other person is what I say let's just all get along ) stay safe πŸ™ ❀

Posted on

Why are people so easily maneuvered into doing something that may turn out not to be in their best interests for their health? We were told if you took the first shots that we would go back to our normal life. Did that happen? Those who created this experimental shot are making a fortune off of us. Now we are told those vaccine shots we got only last 6 months and after that lose effectiveness. So now they come up with a vaccine booster shot which you can bet they had waiting all along. 

I'm a college graduate not so easily tricked. I would bet you they had those booster shots already waiting for the next phase of this experiment. They used the News Media to sufficiently terrorize us into not thinking things through rationally.  Now they have us psychologically under their control to take a shot every 6 months to get our fix like a drug addict. And what they are giving us in those shots we are being told is a vaccine but it does not even meet the definition of a vaccine!  A vaccine by definition causes the body to build up and produce anti-bodies as an immune system response, this shot doesn't do that. This shot causes your body to constantly produce the covid spike protein plus it suppresses your natural immune system in favor of the one that shot gives you which will only attack the covid spike protein your body is now manufacturing. Don't you see we are being played by those who want to control us through their vision of a coming New World Order. The Covid19 virus was created in the Wuhan China labs where Dr. Faucci was working. He has been lying to us. He knows what's going on. The Virus was created in China with the help of the World Health Organization and the CDC. Yea they are also part of the New world order  The same ones we are now relying on to tell us what is best for us to do.

The vaccine was not created for Covid 19. The Covid 19 Virus was created so that we would take the vaccine and those behind it would make a fortune! The people have been behaving just like those behind this plan expected acting like sheep ready to be penned into their homes and vaccinated like animals.   After you take those first shots they have you now psychologically convinced that you will need to keep taking shots every 6 months which supplies a constant financial profit for them and their new world order and makes you dependent on them as long as you live and under their control for your drug fix. In other words, we are being played!

Posted on

At first very anxious, overwhelmed, and lonely. Today I can say with working on improving my mental and physical health things are getting better.

Posted on

Abused by my first husband, he had only one chance and when it happened I went for a divorce period.

Posted on

Hello how is everyone doing? If I'm being honest I'm not doing to good today. Me and my girlfriend have been going through stuff for the last month. She suffers from bipolar and depression. We fuss like everyone else but these last few days I feel like she's pushinge away. If I ask if everything is okay she says yes but then turns around and tells everyone else she's not okay. I asked her am I the problem she says no. I asked her if she has lost interest and she says no. But then I've seen her tell people when she gets her disability she's leaving. When I asked her about it she says she's trying to make people feel bad so she can get money. I feel like she's going to leave but she says she's not and it's driving me crazy I've got to a point where it's hard to trust her and I don't believe much she's saying. If I try to talk to her about it she gets mad and want talk. I'm basically just sitting here waiting to see if she's going to leave or not.

Posted on

All the signs are there that girl is going to leave. All you can do is be prepared for it to happen. Don't let it bring you down. Trust your instincts. 

Posted on

With all this vaccine stuff . It's new world order, good for you not good for you, micro  chips etc etc Does anyone have proof besides what you read heard from the left or the right . No one really knows. Only God does and is in control of our destiny  . If you look at the world all the events going on, sounds like bible prophecy.  No matter what you can't control what's going to happen. The world is heading not in the right direction. Repent turn to God and don't get too caught up in all this. Just take a look and it's obvious flooding strange weather, πŸŒ‹ volcanoes  unrest racism the US divided not United. Everyone is believing what they believe with out respect for the other person's believe. The love in the US is lost people hate each other. If you think this is the path to take. . It's gonna get worse. Alot of people don't want to accept it . These are the end times. Go back the last 50 yrs has it gotten better or worse[weather,peace etc]..  you judge.  Because I wear a mask you think it's wrong or I'm stupid.  You're not vaccinated so youre more right than some one not vaccinated, there is alot of division. Is it going to make us great as a nation?? NOT. until we meet each other half way love and respect.  Only God knows and is the answer. 

Don't send negative comments  have respect. Mind your own business stay in your lane and let people believe what they want to believe without you who ever you are butting in. Always remember  you can't change a person on what the feel they believe so let it be. 

Posted on

With all this vaccine stuff . It's new world order, good for you not good for you, micro  chips etc etc Does anyone have proof besides what you read heard from the left or the right . No one really knows. Only God does and is in control of our destiny  . If you look at the world all the events going on, sounds like bible prophecy.  No matter what you can't control what's going to happen. The world is heading not in the right direction. Repent turn to God and don't get too caught up in all this. Just take a look and it's obvious flooding strange weather, πŸŒ‹ volcanoes  unrest racism the US divided not United. Everyone is believing what they believe with out respect for the other person's believe. The love in the US is lost people hate each other. If you think this is the path to take. . It's gonna get worse. Alot of people don't want to accept it . These are the end times. Go back the last 50 yrs has it gotten better or worse[weather,peace etc]..  you judge.  Because I wear a mask you think it's wrong or I'm stupid.  You're not vaccinated so youre more right than some one not vaccinated, there is alot of division. Is it going to make us great as a nation?? NOT. until we meet each other half way love and respect.  Only God knows and is the answer. 

Don't send negative comments  have respect. Mind your own business stay in your lane and let people believe what they want to believe without you who ever you are butting in. Always remember  you can't change a person on what the feel they believe so let it be. 

Most commented discussions