COVID-19: How do you feel today?

/static/themes-v3/default/images/default/home/bg-generic.jpg?1516194360

Patients Long COVID

150 replies

Topic of the discussion

• Community manager
Posted on

Hello everyone,

I've opened this discussion so we can share our state of mind during this period of isolation! emoticon bye

Let's come here everyday to share how we're feeling!

What is the best way to stay positive and keep your spirits up? emoticon question

If we come together as a community and support one another, the time will fly by!

Here's a video that made me smile todayemoticon laugh:

Feel free to share anything that makes you laugh below!

Take care,

Courtney

Beginning of the discussion - 3/27/20

Posted on

@Courtney_J Wow, a Rube Goldberg machine! I haven't seen one of those in years! Now if only they'd make one to deliver me my coffee in the mornings!

• Community manager
Posted on

Hello everyone!

How was your morale today? Were you able to stay positive and keep smiling?

Today what made me laugh was this video of this enthusiastic border collie! I wish I felt that way about everything I've done!  emoticon dogemoticon laugh

Border Collie enthusiastically watches herself win agility competition on TV

I hope this helps brighten your day!

Take care everyone,

Courtney

• Community manager
Posted on

Hello everyone,

How did your weekend go? I have to admit that this weekend was difficult for me, but being able to come here and speak with you all warms my heart and keeps me motivated!

Here's a little video that will hopefully make you giggle, it's a creative cover of a classic song, adapted to our current times! Sometimes you just have to try to laugh through something difficult! emoticon music-note

"My Corona" - cover of "My Sharona" by Chris Mann

What made you smile this weekend? Feel free to share below! emoticon cute

Take care,

Courtney

• Community manager
Posted on

Hi members,

Today I'm offering a fun animal compilation video! This will hopefully make you chuckle!

WHEN ANIMALS ARE HILARIOUS

How is everyone feeling today? Tell us everything!

Take care,

Courtney

Posted on

I love all these little videos! I'll have to show these to my dad later. I've been doing ok because I've been staying busy working from home, and I have my dad living with me and I'm taking care of him. 

• Community manager
Posted on

@JudyMoody‍ I'm so glad you like them! I hope they help you both to stay positive! Let us know what your dad thinks!

Hello everyone!

How are you feeling today? I'm feeling much better because the sun is shining and I get to share with you all!

Today we're getting musical again! emoticon music-noteemoticon cute

This little video has created a bit of buzz across social media, and it sure made me smile! Here's a ~musical~ take on their social distancing experience:

Les Mis "Lock DOWN"

Hopefully this isolation period will only last "ONE DAY MORE" emoticon wink

Take care,

Courtney

• Community manager
Posted on

Hello all,

Today, we're keeping it musical again with this sweet video of a daddy-daughter duo singing a song about friendship from Disney's Toy Story!

You've Got a Friend in Me - LIVE Performance by 4-year-old Claire Ryann and Dad

I hope this makes you all smile!

Take care,

Courtney

Posted on

@Courtney_J I'm feeling pretty low today actually... This stay at home order is driving me crazy. I like to go out for drives to clear my head and I can't do that. My wife and I are going stir-crazy and we're starting to annoy one another. We live out away from the suburbs so we're a bit isolated. I would love to just jump in the car and drive to the beach and get some fresh air, but I can't. 

• Community manager
Posted on

@painman Hello painman, I'm sorry you're feeling down. Being stuck inside is so difficult, I think we can all relate to that feeling of just wanting to get out and run to someplace nice like the beach! Do you have a backyard or patio (or a balcony if you're in an apartment) that you can get out onto to get a little air? Or can you open a window for a bit?

Most commented discussions