COVID-19 vaccine: What do you think?

/static/themes-v3/default/images/default/home/bg-generic.jpg?1516194360

Patients Long COVID

Posted on

https://poets.org/poem/do-not-go-gentle-good-night  I've had #1 Pfizer; #2 in a week and a half.  No significant side effects, but I'll go for it regardless.  Wrote my obituary years ago, but no desire to have it published.

Posted on

I have gotten the first dose of Pfizer- totally painless and no side effects. I don't feel that I was in danger of contracting COVID, I believe I probably have immunity from low level exposure to many COVID patients at work. I was an auxilliary officer and my post was at the entry way to the Emergency Department of a huge and famous hospital main campus. I checked everyone entering for weapons using a wand and if they were able, had them empty pockets, and I checked their backpacks and purses, and had them pass through a metal detector. I checked over 100 people every work day until just before Thanksgiving when I retired. I worked in that area for 6 years and never contracted more than a 3 day cold, and never once called off. I got the vaccine out of an abundance of caution, to help everyone's life get back to normal sooner, and to be able to get into every place I want including cruise ships, planes, and other countries. Even if the US will not require vaccine passports or proof of vaccination, you can bet other countries will and some already do. I recommend that as many of you as possible get the vaccine. COVID is nothing to mess with. I escaped unscathed. My own brother spent a month in the ICU, 5 days on a ventilator and almost died.

Posted on

I got the 2 doses of the Pfizer vaccine. First,  no complications.  Second, a day later chills, body aches and headache. Over with in 24 hours. Well worth it. 

Posted on

We just got our second Pfizers today.   Pending side effects, so far so good.

Posted on

I am scheduled for my second (moderna) shot first week of April.  I hope it’s easier than the first.  I had a severe reaction, chills, body aches, fever, like I had covid all over again.  Now my husband, who is a cancer patient had no issues either shot.

Posted on

I will be getting the vaccine.  I have breast cancer who is taking chemo. There would be serious consequences if I were to get covid. I'm on the priority list but, there are no vaccines in my area. Lord willing, more vaccines and appointments will become available soon.

Sherry

Posted on

I have gotten my first dose of Moderna  with no side-effects and in three weeks I'll be getting my second dose and I don't expect to get any problems from that shot either.

Posted on

Im getting the johñson&Johnson vaccination on the 25th @ 5:40 yay yay

Posted on

I am getting my vaccination march 25th@5:40. I can not wait.it could save my life, I have so many problems.

Posted on

I have colitis will the shot effect that

Most commented discussions