COVID-19 vaccine: What do you think?

/static/themes-v3/default/images/default/home/bg-generic.jpg?1516194360

Patients Long COVID

Posted on

I'll get the vaccine when it's a single dose oral or intranasal vaccine that's made from either killed or modified live version of the virus.

I won't do MRNA vaccines, I won't do multiple dose, and I won't do injectibles.

Posted on

Happy have now had the 1st & 2nd vaccine (Maderna).  No side effects from 1st but the 2nd arm was much more sore & the next day didn't feel too good.  Tired & slept alot.  Had heard the 2nd vaccine people had had some side effects.   But personally didn't care, nothing severe & was just glad had the vaccine. 

Posted on

I have had my two injections of the vaccine on 12/10 and 12/31. I had minor soreness at the injection site after my 2nd shot. No other complications. My vaccine was Pfizer. 

Posted on

@KeyaraE Both my Neurologist & my Primary said yes to getting the vaccine & what I've read & heard from the MS Society reccomends it.  Have been with my doctors for many years & trust what they say.

Posted on

I got my shot yesterday and I had some arm soreness. I get the second March 10. My neurologist said it was a good idea to get it done. I was just newly diagnosed with a mild form of PD.

Posted on

@MittenChick 

[link removed by Community Manager for violation of community standards]

Thought you might get something out of this link.

I definitely won't be getting the vacine

Posted on

I would like to apologize to anyone that I offended by the link I had posted want to thank you guys for being my friend and giving me strength but I don't feel that I did anything that no one else has done or said and I will be leaving the group in the next couple of days I would just like to see if any of you would at least accept my apology if I don't hear from anyone good luck and I wish you the best with your diseases and I pray for all of you

Posted on

Im on the fence. What are the complications, will it work, side effects etc? 

Posted on

There is so much disinformation about the vaccines.  Tested on animals?  Yes, I read that testing was performed on various live specimens.  I have no choice but to rely on the vaccine.  It is either that, or I cower in my home for the rest of my life, because if I were to contract COVID, I would surely die.  

I have taken the first dose of the Maderna vaccine, and am scheduled to take the follow up shot on February 23rd.  I had mild flu symptoms, and have been told that the follow up will probably cause a stronger response.  Matters not.  I have Grand children that I want to hug and spend time with.  It's worth the risk for me.  Everyone has a choice to make.  I have made mine.  God bless us all.

Posted on

I agree with you on the wait 

Most commented discussions