COVID-19 vaccine: What do you think?

/static/themes-v3/default/images/default/home/bg-generic.jpg?1516194360

Patients Long COVID

Posted on

Idk I'm a little scared to try the vaccine

Posted on

This has been a difficult 9  since the pandemic started.I have family affected by it.I've been out of work since March when Ithis started and I find myself thinking how different life has been.By the grace of GOD I'm doing good.Everyone please wear the PPE and stay safe

Posted on

Im leaning towards getting shot,but concerned that I'm very dehydrated with ulcerative colitis,emphysema and avascular necrosis in shoulder bones

Posted on

@Courtney_J very nauseous n tired today. Was tested positive for covid yesterday. Short of breath n feel like my body doesn’t get enuf oxygen 

Posted on

@CatK2021 what is a flare?

Posted on

We pray for pegsue to get well soon in Jesus name amen

Posted on

I can’t wait to get the set of vaccinations for my family and myself. Very much looking forward to it!

• Community manager
Posted on

@Pegsue67‍ Hello Pegsue67, thank you for sharing what you're going through. I'm sorry to hear you've come down with COVID. Have you received any treatment for it? Please take care of yourself and keep us updated on how you're doing if you feel up to it!

Take care,
Courtney

Posted on

I will definitely get the vaccine as soon as its offered to me. Obviously it's new and we don't know everything about how it works/stops transmission etc. but anything that offers hope to get back to some sort of `normal' life is good with me. I have pretty bad asthma too, so anything that can help protect me from COVID, especially this new strain, I'm willing to try

Posted on

I have ulcerative colitis in flare,severely dehydrated,,avascular necrosis in shoulder bones,,emphysema and 5 bulging discs,,I think the vaccine might kill me,I can't take it till I learn more

Most commented discussions