COVID-19 vaccine: What do you think?

/static/themes-v3/default/images/default/home/bg-generic.jpg?1516194360

Patients Long COVID

Posted on

Yes I will get the vaccine.  Ofcourse will have to follow my Neurologist recommendations but recent visit was not against it.  This virus has had me in anxiety overload!!

Posted on

I am all for the Vaccine.  It was definitely rushed through. but the science behind it seems right on the mark.

Posted on

I would like the vaccine especially being high risk.  I’m doing everything I can to stay safe, but my husband isn’t taking it as seriously.  He’s not good about washing his hands.  

Posted on

I will not take it

Posted on

I'm not taking it either, not at first, after I see if there are any problems with taking it. So far I haven't been concerned with contacting the virus, and hope that enough others take it to rid the major scare of this virus. I was waiting for and now see that there is a 2nd strain of the virus hitting Brittan really hard, and parts of Europe have closed down travel from there. US still accepting travelers so hope they cut back on that. It now seems like we have to accept that we live on a different planet, or plane, and our new normal lives will be wearing a mask, and having concerns with hygiene, where those close to us have been and who they have been in contact with. I'm not scared, but I am cautious. I am able to isolate myself , but when I feel it is best to get vacinated, I'm sure my doctor will talk me into getting the vaccine.  What is this talk about the inserting of a chip.  They don't need to chip us, we already chip ourselves with our cell phones. That's another topic though.  Stephen   

Posted on

Of course I will get the vaccination. I know I will die, I choose not to do it via Covid 19. Millions of people have died and millions more will die. I feel that people who do not get vaccinated will be responsible for this pandemic never ending. There is NO chip involved.  I will be 72 on New Years Day, in very good health and have every intention of staying that way. Wear your mask, stay sanitized and let's have a better 2021.

Posted on

I got mine Wed and no side effects,not even a sore arm. Better than the flu shot.

Posted on

Yes I have disability and my disability service  have me on lockdown since July so I am ready to go to normal life 

Posted on

Posted on

I was reading an article from the National MS Society and it said unable to say for certain how safe & effective the vaccine will be.  Having to do with immune changes that occur with MS and from the disease modifying therapies. Also would have more information in Januart 2021..No MS patients had been part of the clinical trials.  This was just a small part of the article.  I pray I will be ok to get the vaccine. 

Most commented discussions