COVID-19 vaccine: What do you think?

/static/themes-v3/default/images/default/home/bg-generic.jpg?1516194360

Patients Long COVID

Posted on

@Hydrocephalus , honey that is exactly what you are hearing, horror stories! 
These people love to spread lies just to get attention. Don’t fall for the lies!

Posted on

Our neighbor took her second dose of the Moderna vaccine and died in her kitchen the second day from a blood clot.  Her son found her in the kitchen when he returned from school.  I am not taking it as of now.

Posted on
I had both Pfizer shots and didn't have any side effects apart from a sore arm if I touched it

Posted on

I had moderna both I’m ok so is better to get the vaccine 

Posted on

I had  both   vaccines didn't know I had had anything arm a little sore    for a couple hours  otherwise I didn't  feel any different either shot.

Posted on

I had the one and done J&J vaccine and didn't have anything. I was really glad to get it. I know now they're talking about boosters being a thing and honestly if that's going to keep us all safe it doesn't bother me.

Posted on

I got my first Pfizer inoculation as soon as I could get an appointment at the VA. It seemed to take forever for the month to pass between shots. I am shocked by the number of people who’ve had one of two and never returned for the second. 

i am immunocompromised with severe lung issues, diabetes, high bp, etc. and assumed Covid would be a death sentence for me. Nevertheless, during the Plague Years, I lived my life as close to normal as possible. I went out for meals, saw movies and refused to quarantine myself. I wore a mask indoors and do so to this day. I still avoid crowds and use common sense. Thank God, no Covid.

Posted on

I got my first Pfizer inoculation as soon as I could get an appointment at the VA. It seemed to take forever for the month to pass between shots. I am shocked by the number of people who’ve had one of two and never returned for the second. 

i am immunocompromised with severe lung issues, diabetes, high bp, etc. and assumed Covid would be a death sentence for me. Nevertheless, during the Plague Years, I lived my life as close to normal as possible. I went out for meals, saw movies and refused to quarantine myself. I wore a mask indoors and do so to this day. I still avoid crowds and use common sense. Thank God, no Covid.

Posted on

I'm 52 and mentally ill. I have schizo-affective with bipolar depression. I was offered the vaccine through my day program CHEEERS. They called to have Veyo take me both times to STAR WEST and back. I have had both shots of Moderna. Had some soreness in my left leg and my arm for about a couple of days to a week. Nothing major. Mostly tired. I've done it for myself and my loved ones. Will take the booster if and when it's offered.

Posted on

I'm 52 and mentally ill. I have schizo-affective with bipolar depression. I was offered the vaccine through my day program CHEEERS. They called to have Veyo take me both times to STAR WEST and back. I have had both shots of Moderna. Had some soreness in my left leg and my arm for about a couple of days to a week. Nothing major. Mostly tired. I've done it for myself and my loved ones. Will take the booster if and when it's offered.

Most commented discussions