COVID-19 vaccine: What do you think?

/static/themes-v3/default/images/default/home/bg-generic.jpg?1516194360

Patients Long COVID

Posted on

@Hydrocephalus I was at my doctor's office and two ladies said they had very sever complications to the vaccines.  So many have died from the vaccine.  Some lose their babies, some have abnormal vaginal bleeding.  I have heard so many horror stories.  I don't think I will.

Posted on
It's your right not to get it.Make sure you're social distancing and wearing the mask.I got both shots already.The only side effect I had was a sore arm for a few days

Posted on

well thank God he has his hand on you cause some are not I am not getting it  for 1 it's only a test they don't know about them until something happens to someone then they want to run more testing or claim that something else was wrong with them but some are healthy I am sick now and I don't have covid-19 or flu it's my COPD and me smoking and change of weather been out of work for almost 8 months and still have not received my unemployment yet  but yet they want you to get shot up  with something they don't know about themselves and don't get me wrong any one want to get that's your choice but not for me because if it my time to go I will go with or without out it  have a blessed day 

Posted on

I got the Pfizer Vaccines. I was sick after the second one. It wasn’t too bad and only lasted a few days.

Posted on

I have already got the Covid-19 vaccine.  I got both shots 1 and 2 of the Moderna vaccine.

Posted on

I think 'I don't trust the shots' would make a nice epitaph. I'm 80 and have had both my shots because I hope to see 81.

Posted on

I'll be 85 in July..getting 2nd shit Friday!

Posted on

have both shots of moderna and no side affects yet am 70 years od 

Posted on

@wudarski sorry you are not taking it. 
Hope you stay well.

Posted on

My husband and I got the shots last March and we are doing fine and back to traveling.

Most commented discussions