COVID-19 vaccine: What do you think?

/static/themes-v3/default/images/default/home/bg-generic.jpg?1516194360

Patients Long COVID

Posted on

My husband and I both got the Johnson & Johnson shot and the only side effect was a sore arm. 

Posted on

I won't take the second shot. The first one almost killed me.

Posted on

I did get my second shot March 3rd.  Unfortunately I developed tinnitus in my right ear.  The side I got the shot on. It is very strange and even now on April 28  (almost 2 months later) I still have it louder and louder and continuous buzzing. I have read that there have been others reporting such into the CDC. Rare but I am one of the lucky ones.  Very aggravating. I see an ENT next week but heard there is little that can be done.  So those of you that pray...please pray for it to go away.  Would be very appreciated. 

Posted on

No I am not planning on getting the vaccine. I dont like that an aborted fetus was a part of creating this vaccine its sick and I dont want any part of anything that had to use an aborted fetus.

Posted on

I got it already and traveled to Las Vegas with my parents who both got the shots also my siblings got them to minus the kids.

Posted on

Good Information to be aware of if you’re on biologics. A write up in medical news today on Remicade and Entyvio and the Covid Antibody Response on each biologic drug after shots one and two. Click the blue text above to be taken to the article.

Posted on

Second vaccination and feel just fine

Posted on

I will not get the vaccine. I had covid in March & had a ms relapse the following month. Dr said covid could've caused it so I will not be putting that vaccine in my body....

Posted on

@AllenFromMinneapolis thanks!

Posted on

I have had both shots and I had no problems to speak of. After the first shot, I had a slight headache,  That was it. I am so glad it is done, although I am still leary of how well I am protected. 

Most commented discussions